A new year apparently means a new blog – HA!
So, 2009 is here but it doesn’t feel anymore different than 2008. Per usual, everyone makes resolutions/”goals” so I guess these are mine (I’ll look back at this post in a year’s time and see if I’ve achieved anything, lol)
– Gain weight (HAHA, I know, I know. Most people would like to lose weight but I think I’m a bit too skinny. Darn holidays!)
– Cut down on my impulse buying.
– Less make-up purchases.
– Give my best in everything that I do – life, uni, friendships
– Minimal alcohol intake, haha
Yeah, that’s all I think. Shouldn’t make too many – I’d lose track!
Here’s a reflection on 2008 and all that it brought with it.
– In 2008, I sat the HSC exams and boy, they were stressful. All those sleepless nights, stressing about whether I knew enough information about the subject, cramps in my hand from writing essays ended being worth it 🙂
– Following on from that, I finished high-school. Man, I’ve been waiting for this day since I was a little girl, haha. Graduation was kinda sad 😦
– I also turned 18 and it was quite low-key, lol. I spent it with those who matters .. yay !!
– Many of my friends turned 18 which meant some alcohol-fuelled parties 😛 They were plenty of fun and lots of scrumptious food were consumed.
– My aunty gave birth to a baby girl named An & she is the most adorable thing ever. She’s gonna break a lot of hearts when she grows up 😉
That’s my 2008 in a nutshell. And my first post is done!